Australian journal 15 Cunnamulla

Brisbane and the Queensland’s Oubtack Cunnumulla
One goal of my solo travel in Australia this year was to explore Queensland’s Outback and dirve along the Savannah Way. Unfortunately I could not find any travel companion to share with me this long route: 2500km from Cairns to Darwin, I was hoping to drive through. It as a pity, I will have to do it another time.  So I changed my plans and decided to discover some hidden places out in the remote dusty inland of Queensland.

The remote Outback area of Cunnumulla
 Cunnumulla was one of the highlight of my travel in Queensland. I love the australian outback. I think this is the most attractive landmark of Australia. There are countless places to explore and Cunnumulla was one of those places that stays in your heart, off the beaten track, you wish to return one day and discover more of the place.
Michela
 (to be continued)