My trip around the World 6 - There Is A Tsunami Coming Our Way

After realizing that I wasn't drunk, I noticed that the room is still moving. Soon after, I figured that it has to be an earthquake, but since I wasn't really prepared for that, I just stayed in my room.

Right after I fell asleep again, a staff member knocked on my door and told me that we are all meeting outside, because of the earthquake.

It took a little until the manager told us that it is safe to go inside again. Later that night I found out that there is also a huge Tsunami coming our way.

Because the aftershocks woke me up a couple of times, I decided to just stay awake and start my 2nd day in New Zealand...
..at 2am.

Onuku Akaroa, New Zealand, 11/14/2016
After showering I got ready for checking out and had a quick breakfast before I got on the bus to Akaroa, the place where my first host family told me to come to.
Traveldiariesapp (to be continued)