My trip around the World 1 New Zealand

Getting nervous and excited
Seeham, Austria, 11/10.
My family threw me a big surprise farewell-party today and I absolutely loved it, having everyone around me for one last time before my adventure starts, but also I started to realise that it is getting pretty serious now.
It is one day before my flight to New Zealand and I am still trying to fit everything in my backpack and hope that i won't forget anything. The excitement is growing, but also I am getting really nervous about being on myself for such a long time. It is really early in the morning and I am still up, trying to install and download everything for my new phone and tablet, making sure that i won't get too bored on the flight since it is 25 hours on the plane, with stops in Dubai and Sydney before I finally arrive in Christchurch, NZ.
On the evening that day some friends came over to say goodbye for one last time and to wish me all the best on my adventure. We had lots of fun, even though it got a little emotional in the end.
Traveldiariesapp (to be continued)