Papua Highlands 5 Food leftovers

It happened to be a local pastor who rents out his room. By the time we got inside it was pouring rain. I was hoping to go do some exploring as I had just spent 4 hours doing what would take me less than 2, but that plan was drenched.
Penius went off to cook food, and to his credit, it was well made. He made a vegetable dish, cooked rice with egg, and a few other things. He was surprised at how little I ate, and I was surprised at the sheer volume he ate. He packed his plate as much as could fit 3 times over and was still hungry. But we had a lot of food leftover nonetheless so we gave it to the pastor's family.
There were plugs but no electricity (not that I expected any) and the home itself was a more western style house. As it got dark I headed to bed.
Ralf Kreuze
(to be continued)