My trip around the World 7 New Zealand

I got out at the 4 square supermarket and bought some food for my stay at the Onuku Farm Hostel. After a while I saw a car driving to the parking spot with an Onuku sign on it and figured that these would be the people that are going to pick me up. 
Two guys were in the car, one of them introduced himself as Sol and the other one as Mustafa. Sol turned out to be the manager, a really strict and straightforward guy. Mustafa was pretty chilled and just made fun of Sol all the time while smoking an e-cigarette.
Later on Mustafa told me that the work is really hard and that Sol can be a real asshole, but shortly before we arrived they told me that they were just making fun of me and Mustafa turned out to be the real Sol, while the other guy was Manuel from Germany.
It was funny from the beginning, there are 6 'woofers' and a couple of guests here. Everybody is super friendly and courteous. Sol is making jokes all the time and everybody here is having a great time.
Traveldiariesapp (to be continued)