Travel memories of my trips in the Australian Outback

What most attracts me of  the Australian Outback is
- its bright colours, its strong light, its thin and pure air, its rough contour, its empty space  its spirit, its seclusion. 
- its contrasts, the bright red soil and the deep blue of the sky, the endless horizont, the long walks over sandy and rocky dunes, the immense and the greatness of solitude. 
its Australian culture and its people. Being a multicultural person, I love Australia for its cultural background, the colourful mixed origin of its population, its aboriginal culture and its profound freedom values.
During my first solo trip around Australia in 2004 I had planned a week in the Red Centre of Australia.
 But as huge as this area is, I had to make a choice. Since I was travelling by bus I decided to make a stop at Cober Pedy, and from there I headed north to Alice Springs, to then turn south east to reach the Yulara Resort and visit Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
Michele
(to be continued)