My Trips in Australia: Sydney



Travel Memories of Sydney and its beautiful surrounds
Sydney is a truly fascinating city and is also my favorite city in Australia. Before leaving back to Europe I also had the opportunity to spend some more time there. I really enjoyed Sydney’s distinctive flair, what I like of Sydney is its gorgeous natural setting, the great walks, its beaches and its surrounds.
I remember arriving over a weekend, jetlagged, wandering off the beautiful parks and The Rocks Markets, filling my lungs with fresh air,  trying to adjust quickly to the southern hemisphere and bring my system into shape after a heavy long flight journey….this is part 4 of travel memories from my trips in Australia.
What can you do and see in Sydney?
There are a lot of things to do in Sydney, really to suit all tastes and interests!  Sydney is a place you can enjoy all year round, in each season and with any weather conditions. On my second trip in 2008 I had booked 10 days but  the weather was not on my side, it rained for most of the time, nonetheless it was not so bad at all, I had the chance to discover great places in the city and had much fun.
(to be continued)